Opportunities are happened upon when we fellowship with fellow alumni and have a good time!
“Once a Bulldog, Always a Bulldog! Our connection to Bowie does not end once we graduate.” We are BSU4LIFE. Joining your alumni family in fellowship and service, grants you the opportunity to maintain that connection to BSU and your fellow alumni for life. And is an excellent way to rekindle wonderful lifelong friendships, sisterhoods, and brotherhoods formed during your time at Bowie.
- If you recently received your degree from Bowie and just beginning your career;
- If you are well established in your profession because of your degree from Bowie;
- If you recently retired from a fabulous career because of your degree from Bowie;
Then, joining BMAC and supporting the various fundraising efforts we sponsor is an ideal way to give back to our beloved University.
Your membership helps promote educational opportunities for current students through fundraising, scholarships, and other activities. Which helps to boost the all-around image and direction of our alma mater.
BMAC is mainly comprised of BSU Alumni residing in DC, Maryland, and Virginia (DMV). However, we have members as far away as Florida and the Virgin Islands.
Annual membership dues are $50.00 ($15.00 Chapter dues and $35.00 National dues). Lifetime National Membership is $500.00, which can be paid in installments. If you decide to become a lifetime member of the BSUNAA, you would only pay $15.00 annually for BMAC chapter dues.
- Includes: National $35 + Chapter $15
- Life Members: Chapter dues only – $15
- Get and Stay connected with BSU