The Bowie Metropolitan Alumni Chapter (BMAC) is pleased to announce its Fall 2022 First 8-Weeks Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to a current full-time Bowie State University student. The amount to be awarded is $500 and can only be used in the applicable semester. The scholarship may be used for tuition, housing, books, or food plan extra flex dollars.
Download the scholarship application here.
- Must be a United States Citizen or have a Student Visa.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher (or justification of lower GPA).
- May be an Arts & Language: Communications, Performing Arts, Design, Language, Literature & Cultural Studies, History/Government. Education: Early Childhood, Elementary, Special Education, Sports Management.
- Current full-time Bowie State University student.
- Must have applied for financial aid.
- One letter of recommendation from a Professor, Religious Organization, Community leaders, ROTC official, etc.
- Must write an essay (double spaced) or brief description of why you feel you qualify for the scholarship.
Application must be typed and received by Date/2022. All applications received after Date/2022 will not be considered. Please place your name in the top right corner of each page of the application and essay.
Application and related documents should be emailed to Bowie Metropolitan Alumni Chapter Scholarship Committee at BMACBulldogs@gmail.com.
For any questions and/or additional information, please feel free to Contact Us here.